flowersinthewreckage asked: What is your favorite flower? Color?
ravenclawdia: a couple of weeks ago my sister had a school sex ed project where she had to make a baby doll out of a bag of flour and treat it as though it were her actual honest-to-fuck child and i guess she got really emotionally attached to it because we just finished making cupcakes out of her child and now my sister won’t stop sobbing omfg
coffeeandklonopin: carpe diem - seize the day carpe noctem - seize the night carpe natibus - seize the ass
adrians: if I was in the hunger games I’d just get mcdonalds as a sponsor but instead of just eating the big macs they’d send me during the games I’d use them as bait to trap people and every time I’d made a kill I’d look up to the sky, give a thumbs and whisper “I’m lovin’ it”
fiftyoneshadesofgay: pickup line: hey there, is your name science? cuz i wanna donate my body to you
scientist: the average person spends 18 hours online per week.
me: you mean per day
actualcanadianfemmesherlock: sskeeze: I wonder if Adele’s baby was planned or if it just turned up out of the blue uninvited it’s been like 30 seconds omfg god bless tumblr
I am not a “hot” girl. I will probably never turn...
anondracomalfoy: Wait do you guys in England really call cell phones mobiles.
no you don’t understand i have a good fashion sense but i don’t have any money
American's lived together in harmony. Then...
colorfoul: so, my grandma is really scared of snakes, and is afraid that they can slither into our house. she spotted one on our yard today. and that’s how she captured it THERE ARE NO SNAKES IN THE HOUSE OF ODIN
beyoncebeytwice: possible side effects of this medicine include nausea drowsiness dizziness sore throat diarrhea loss of appetite flu-like symptoms dry mouth anxiety yellowing of the eyes or skin severe mood swings chest pain hallucinations memory loss trouble urinating worsening of depression and it can increase your risk of heart attack or cancer or even death but it will help with that...
adult: so do you have a boyfriend then?
adult: i'm sure you're too good for any of them!
me: or you know it could be the small factor that i look like some kind of troll and am completely awkward in social situations and i am wasting my teenage years on the internet
Texting buddy application, because why not?
Name you’d like me to call you:
How fast do you reply?:
When can I text you?:
What kind of things can we talk about?:
my relationship with my followers
me: ask me something?
me: ok. i will reblog some photos.
anondracomalfoy: When someone calls me sweetie in an argument I’m out. I didn’t realize we were all still twelve years old and ended arguments with a backwards smiley face and a prepubescent sense of satisfaction.
flowersinthewreckage asked: So I clicked this because I thought it would be a link to you singing. Hahha. I was wrong. But I am saying hi since I clicked it. So hi!
Welcome, American Immigrants
cruelladevils: Here in Canada you will enjoy a wealth of luxuries. These include (but are not limited to): Riding polar bears Maple syrup in every water fountain! For every Starbucks, there are 15 Tim Hortons A beaver for a pet Your very own forest! A new city named in your honour (in the Arctic) Day trips to the North Pole French as an official language. Bienvenue! Universal...
diaxiann: THAT’S THE POWER OF PINE SOL BABY i yell as i smash open my coffin to the horror of everyone gathered at my funeral
liveinthemomemt: Can someone, anyone, ask me a question pleaseee? I’m so bored. Just one question that’s all.
That moment when you see a random hottie and you...
legendofleda: well i just learned a good way to trick/embarrass someone tell them, “the arm you masturbate the most is the hairiest” and they’ll immediately look at one of their arms i just did it to like 4 people omg
you never really know someone until you talk to them at 4 am
Friend: Why don't you have a boyfriend?
Me: Because I'm a hot pot of rice who don't need no side dish.
F is for Friends who don’t talk to you U is for Ur alone N is for Never having any plans at all, all I do is sit at home.
Ask me things.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?